🌻 couple of random clam blitz things from league with @tengakus :^) clam blitz is my least favourite game mode on general, but if definitely feels good to win it. especially when you helped make a path for teammates with power clams or threw one yourself and you feel like you were actually useful for once.
Heyyooo!~ My name is Em❤️ This account is basically going to mainly be about my art, splatoon and danganronpa! And my oc Voilet💜💜 I roleplay splatoon and danganronpa But oc only- I don’t roleplay canon. I roleplay any genre and feel free to dm me! More about me to know is that I love to draw- I only hand draw cause that’s my favourite way to do so and I love love video games and I’m in like five millions fandoms. I love kpop and musicals and league of legends is my all time favourite game other than splatoon and danganronpa! In splatoon 2 I’ve only really just started due to finally getting my hands on the switch and the game but I have been playing the first splatoon since realise way back for wii U. I am a gun main preferred and my favourite ink colour is turquoise (hence why violets main colour is turquoise!) I’ll make more info on my ocs in later posts but yay! I hope you enjoy my account!💜💜💜#splatoon#splatoonoc#splatoon2#art#inkling#splatoonroleplay
Minecraft - Bedrock Edition Now Available for the Nintendo Switch 🕹
The Bedrock Edition for Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch is now available for download.
Users who have the Nintendo Switch Edition will be able to get this latest edition for free on the Nintendo Switch eShop.
It'll take up 658MB of space.
• You'll be able to sync your old worlds from the Nintendo Switch Edition to the Bedrock Edition. ( Note: I'll require you to redownload those worlds and space may vary between the sizes of the world )
• Also, there's an option for Cross-Platform Play.
• Featured Servers will be coming later to the game, as they don't appear in the game yet.
• There are achievements, but you'll need to log into your Microsoft account, it is free.
• You get to keep previous skin packs or resource packs you bought on the Nintendo Switch Edition.
• There's a ton of options now that allows you to change the video display, audio, and controls to your pleasure.
• The game does have touch controls when in portable mode but only when you're crafting, brewing, inventory, etc. but no overworld touch screen, like place block or destroy blocks.
• However, you can touch your HUD on the lower screen in portable mode to swap between items.
• You can also increase your render distance but it's seems to be defaulted at 12 chunks
( Highest it goes is 14 chucks, lowest is 5 chunks ).
• ( Source: Minecraft )