Still having trouble looking for school supplies AND clothes!? Lucky for you we are still having our sale for if you spend $50 or more you can get a free backpack and if you buy 2 items from the store you can receive the 3 item (of equal or lesser value free!! -sketchers(6.5): $16.99
Penang, Malaysia ✈
Feeling very sentimental this Saturday morning! I love everything about Penang, it's a beautiful island, and I encourage everyone to visit if only for its incredible food.
I have paid cash for all of my travels, and I'm really proud of that achievement. It doesn't come without its sacrifices though. I've missed many, many events, rarely buy anything new, and put off purchasing a home (when I was 19 I had a big enough deposit to purchase a place, but I ended up using the funds to fund 7 trips. I do not regret it). I believe experiences are more important than stuff and I can't wait to sit my kids down and talk about all the amazing places the world has to offer both inside and outside of Australia.
Congratulations to the Hernandez family on their brand new Ford Fusion!
I got her exactly what she wanted and even lowered her monthly payment while doing so.
DM/Comment to schedule your appointment and this can be you!
We have a fresh #2WeekSale for you at Brothers Marketplace! Find your favorites on sale from Bell & Evans Boneless Chicken Breast and Fresh Halibut T-Bone Steaks to Sliced Seedless Watermelon. [Link in bio!] #WeeklySpecials#Savings
Have you ever tried the #makeuperaser ? Ever heard of it? No? Check out my #instastory to see why I love this nifty cloth so much!!! Trust me it will save you #money ! Who doesn't like #savings ? Hurry and check it out! Then...go buy one. 😉
It’s all happening here at Prestige Jayco Bendigo for day 2 of our Annual August Sale 😃
Dealership manager Michael had a great chat with Cogho & Ez, did you hear him on air!? @triplembendigo
Enter into the draw with them to Win a Coast to Coast Furrion 22” TV/DVD or 2 nights stay at a powered site @big4bellarine 👏
WHAT ARE THE THINGS I NEED TO ACCOMPLISH FINANCIALLY BEFORE I TURN 30?
On our road towards financial security, these are milestones we all need to fulfill before we turn 30. The earlier we become aware, the earlier we take action, the stronger the foundation we are able to build.
1. Started saving for retirement - Start preparing for the longest vacation of your life.
2. Paid all your debts - Give yourself a solid foundation to start building your wealth.
3. Emergency fund set up - Have money available for financial surprises.
4. Officially an Insured Investor - Protect you and your family from uncertainties. Prevent you or your family from becoming poor, come the day you stop making income.
5. Budget is set up and tracked - Continuously improve your money habits by self monitoring.
For your daily dose of life motivation and financial education, follow financial passionates! Thank you so much!
Getting back on track with my finances. Now I am back at work and feeling good, it's time to get into Action!! 1). Get Emergency Fund to $1,000
2). Cash flow my medical treatment
3). Increase Income; sell items, work extra hours, get a second job.
I know I can do this and I am going to meet my goals to be successful. I have other goals for my Expenses account too; Have 3 months worth of rent payments and also pay 3 months rent in advance.
Friday’s are for cash envelopes :mood:
Finally sitting down after a long day to do something I really enjoy! Stuffing my cash envelopes and handling my coins.
For those of you new to my page, I’ve been budgeting using the cash envelope system for over 2 and a half years.
This system isn’t for everyone but has worked well for me. Every paycheck, I skip down to the bank, and pull out cash for the categories listed in my budget.
These envelopes are based on a budget (zero based) that I put in place before my paycheck is deposited into my account.
Do you use cash envelopes?
(Long but worthy!) Sometimes the hardest thing about saving money is just getting started. It might seem difficult to figure out simple ways to save money and fulfill your financial goals. Take a look at this short guide of simple habits you can accommodate into your life to make it better.
1) Record your expenses: first off, you must figure out exactly on what you are spending; from the one cup of coffee at your local coffee shop to your bills. Ideally, you should account for every penny. Once you have the data, organize the numbers by categories.
2) Create a budget: your budget should outline how your recorded expenses measure up to your income so you can plan ahead. Make sure to add additional expenses such as a trip to the car repair shop, or an emergency.
3) Set goals: plan on saving money and choose something to save it on. Think of short-term goals like a vacation, or an emergency fund; and think of long-term goals like the down payment for a house, retirement or your child's education.
4) Prioritize: your long-term goals should have the biggest impact on your money saving habits. That doesn't mean that you should give up on your short-term goals. Prioritizing your goals can give you a clear idea of where to start saving.
5) Switch to NW Priority Credit Union: We offer services that allow you to save more, like IRA's accounts, low interest fees, lower loan rates and higher saving rates. We are committed to the philosophy of "People Helping People", and we want to help you achieve your financial goals!
'A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrow it.' - Frank A. Clark
Shop for your baby's essentials with Shae & Co.
You will definitely be pleased with attractive designs and affordable prices.
FB Page: fb.me/shaenco
#BTS , #FallFocused and #FashionFun in store for you at Clothes Mentor West Chester! 💋
😍 Vince Camuto size 7 $18 . .
Gotta have it? We do phone orders! Call: 610-455-1500 or
Shop: 1369 Wilmington Pike Hours: Mon- Sat: 10-8, Sun: 12-6
We ship and deliver free to our sister stores: Springfield & East Norriton. We Ship to Your Home! 🏡
Friday night is pizza night at Joe's Old School Pizza!
Voted the Best New York Style Pizza in Broward County by The Broward New Times.
Voted Best Pizza by worstpizza.com
Voted Favorite Pizzeria in Cooper City
Voted Best Pizza in Coral Gables.
Voted Best Pizza in Hollywood.
All pizzas are Extra Large 18" pies
Only at Joe's Old School Pizza!
Locations in Cooper City, Coral Gables and Hollywood.
Download our app from Google Play or The App Store.
Use promo code JOSP and recieve 10% OFF your first order.
Real Award Winning New York Style Pizza only at Joe's Old School Pizza.
Family owned and operated from Brooklyn New York.