Santa Fe is the perfect place for dogs🐶 and dog lovers🐶❤️ alike! They love Santa Fe’s calm and relaxed culture too!
Local businesses in The Plaza frequently place water bowls outside their establishments to keep your canine companions nice and refreshed. 💦
The beautiful view as seen from the very popular Cathedral Basilica de St. Francis de Assisi! This is one of the most popular destinations in Downtown Santa Fe attracting on average over 2 million visitors annually.
Come find out why the oldest capital city in the country is such a renowned destination!
Here is an exceptional contemporary #SantaFe house and guest house with panoramic views located off Hyde Park Road at the very top of Cerros Colorados. There is an amazing kitchen, a walk-in wine cellar, stone floors, an attached 2 bedroom guest house and a SwimEx exercise pool. The heated greenhouse and a 3 car garage is located at the end of a gated driveway. Give Liz Sheffield a call at (505) 660-4299 or visit her website for details: https://lizsheffield.com/listing/201802669/
The vibrant flags and colorful Pueblo inspired vigas of the Institute of American Indian Arts Museum highlights Santa Fe’s true dedication to a historically engrained artistic culture. 🎨
Just another reason why “The City Different” is known for being the art capital of the country!
If you’re interested in investing💰, selling💰, or buying 💰real estate 🏡in this culturally rich city, contact our team of real estate experts👨🏻💼👩🏻💼. We promise to deliver nothing short of the ultimate real estate experience.
Contact information is listed in my bio.☎️
NEW LISTING ALERT 🚨
We have the views!
48 Paseo Vista | $615,000
1. Commanding Southern and Western views offering epic sunsets 🌅 and calming city lights 🌃 able to enjoy from inside your home or on your private decks.
2. Plenty of space with 7 acres along with great outdoor living areas with mature landscaping on a drip system and comfortable courtyards. 🖼
3. Vigas and woodwork in every room with tall ceilings.
4. Beautiful remodeled kitchen with Sub Zero ❄️ refrigerator, classic 5 burner gas range, and convenient pot filler.
5. Stacked stone with solid counter tops, new cabinets, and a farmers sink under the window.
6. This kitchen is open to living areas and is great for entertaining 🖥 or enjoying the quiet evening surrounded by stars. 🌌
7. This is a very usable floor plan with a bedroom and bathroom downstairs and 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms upstairs.
8. New wood floors in living room with a kiva fireplace 🔥 and grand ceilings.
9. Not very far from the action; you are located in a great area of Sunlit Hills ⛰and 8 miles from downtown Santa Fe. 🚙
Further information on this listing can be found at the link in bio!
The commercial, social, and political center of Santa Fe for over 200 years! The Plaza of Santa Fe is a very noteworthy landmark rich in a diverse blend of Spanish, Native American, and Mexican culture.
If you’re interested in being a part of this historic community by selling 💰, investing💰, or buying real estate🏡, don’t hesitate to contact our office!
We work tirelessly to alleviate any concerns you may have, and to ensure the ultimate real estate experience. 👍🏻 Thank you!