Tonight ....Candy Shop Edition at Prestige Lounge #SinfulSaturdays
3565 NW 60 St
Miami Fl 33142
Doors Open at 10pm-5am
Membership Not Required
***Single Ladies Free Until Midnight, $10 After***
**Couples - $40
*Single Men - $65*
Cum Satisfy That Sweet Tooth & Taste All the Candy in the Building🍬🍫☺
#BYOB#BYOC#PrestigeLounge#PresitigeLifestyle 💎 @prestigelstyles
Calling all models or Attractive Females ! Here’s your chance to become an official black bottle girl! Must be 18 years or older.
All races and ethnicities For more details dm us your pics in a onesie or lingerie/Swimsuit front n back shot selfies are fine
Pay 200 per Model /must sell 3 bottles/Bonus for club sections
@blackbottlesbabe @t.e.a.m.modelsofatlanta @poshloungeatl #bottlegirls#sinfulsaturdays
Black Bottles Babe Models Attire is Black boyshorts With Black heels. Black Bottles Babe Model tees or onesie will be providedTag the perfect female with model potential you know @@@ thanks
Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies for sinful Saturday!
1. Cream together 1/2 cup of unsalted softened butter and 1 cup of granulated sugar.
2. Add 2 eggs and beat well.
3. Add 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder and mix it in. Then add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract followed by 1 teaspoon of the liquid/gel red food coloring. Make sure the entire batter is coloured.
4. Add 1 teaspoon of distilled wine vinegar, making sure that you mix well between adding each ingredient. The softness of your brownies depends on how well you mix it!
5. Sift and add 3/4 cup of flour last and mix it in with a spatula. DO NOT OVERMIX. And don't put in a lot of flour as that might reduce the softness and moistness of the brownies.
6. Grease your baking pan and pour 3/4th of the batter.
7. For the cheesecake layer, whisk well cream cheese(as much as you want), sugar(depending on your sweet preference), 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Pour it over the brownie layer.
8. Put the remaining 1/4th batter on top, and using a toothpick create any design on top as you like!
9. Preheat oven to 350F/200C. Put in your baking tray, and hold tight as the aroma of the brownies fill up the room. Bake for around 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean (best measure).
10. This one is the most difficult step, but for best results, let the brownies cool before you start attacking it!
Let me know if you try it out, and also how it turned out for you!