Getting your belly warmed with our red curry. Homemade curry paste, made from scratch with all great herbs; chili, lemongrass, galanga, bergamot, lime leaves, and more. Come in to taste the difference!! #CheeVitDee#PortlandMe#Maine#RedCurry#แกงเผ ็ด
Back to Paris trip details shortly however bringing you a little spicy, healthy, merry & bright dinner inspiration for the moment! Somehow I managed to add a few pounds post vacation despite our 100k steps in 6 days 🙄🤔 (I blame the croissants!!!!!) so we’ve been focused on water intake & clean eats since getting home as we recalibrate here. Nothing that a little motivation and goal setting can’t tackle, right!?? This spicy Thai red curry pork skillet dish is on tap for dinner tonight. Make it with me if you’d like! This is not my recipe but an excellent one I’ve saved and really enjoy from @cookinglight because it hits all my weekday must-haves: fast, healthy, bright & tasty (with the bonus of minimal clean-up! 🙌). Here are the slightly tweaked deets from @cookinglight:
✖️ What you’ll need:
• 1 (13.5 oz) can light coconut milk
• 5 teaspoons red curry paste
• 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
• 2 teaspoons fish sauce
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper (or more to taste)
• 1 1/2 cups sliced red bell pepper • 1 cup sliced onion • 12 oz pork tenderloin, sliced into 1/2 inch medallions
• 1 cup torn fresh basil leaves
• 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 2 cups hot cooked brown rice
• limes wedges for serving
✖️Prep + Cook:
1. Spoon coconut cream (thick layer at top of can) into a large skillet; stir in curry paste. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Add remaining coconut milk, sugar, fish sauce & red pepper; bring to a boil. Cool 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Add bell pepper and onion; reduce to medium heat and simmer for 4 minutes. Add pork medallions and cook 2 minutes each side or until done, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove pan from heat, stir in basil, lime juice and salt. Serve spicy pork mixture with rice and lime wedges!! ENJOY!! .
#mixmytable#skilletmeals#weeknightdinner#simpleweeknightmeals#healthycomfortfood#cookinglight#cleaneats#healthymealshare#todayfood#tastespotting#forkfeed#spicyfood#redcurry#mindfuleating#gloobyfood#feedfeed @thefeedfeed #igfoodie#realsimple#foodstylist#foodphotographyandstyling#grossepointe#foodfotography#theeverygirlcooks#eatwelllivewell
Follow the link https://youtu.be/JfSSH3rr_RY or link at my bio for full recipe and ingredients.
Panang curry is probably the curry of choice for most Thai people. Panang is a creamy coconut red curry with sweet, salty and peanuts flavours.
In this video, I will show you how to make chicken panang. It is easy to cook but it takes up to 30-40 minutes. I choose to put crushed peanuts in this recipe but there are some recipes without peanuts. If you are peanuts allergy, just don't put peanuts in. It is still taste fantastic and authentic.
My private cooking class is up on our website now. Check out our menu and prices. https://www.ilovethaifood.co.uk/events/ #panangcurry#cookingvideo#ilovethaifood#thaifood
C'è un angolo di Thailandia a Roma. Si chiama Tuk Tuk Ride e si trova a due passi dalla Basilica di San Paolo. Atmosfere orientali, cocktail straordinari e ottimi piatti si fondono in un connubio perfetto tra spezie, sapori piccanti, dolci e punte di acidità. Parola d'ordine? Condivisione!
A breve il racconto su www.mangiaebevi.it
Thank you, to my brother, Titus for helping me with my first official food photo shoot. This has become a new-found love of mine ever since Keto. Start getting use to pics like this, guys! This is coconut red curry soup I made with shrimp, vegetables and coconut milk. It’s served atop a bed of spinach and garnished with red cabbage and coconut flakes. You guys interested in getting the recipe? #keto#curry#redcurry#panang#ketogenicdiet#foodporn#healthyfood#smoothiebowl#nicecream#pescatarian
Taco Tuesday! Join us for Red Curry Tofu Tacos with crispy rice, miso carrots, pickled red cabbage, Sriracha Yum Yum sauce, watermelon radish & scallions and your choice of a small soup OR a petite Caesar salad for $17 starting @ 5p. 🌮
A quick weeknight Red Curry for the random collection of vegetables you have in your fridge! A recipe with simple ingredients - you'll only need one spice (turmeric!) & red curry paste to flavor this sauce (recipe below!👇)
This dish is going to stay on our rotation of quick, easy and healthy meals for busy weeknights.🌿
➡️Red Curry Vegetables
1 onion, chopped
6 garlic cloves, minced
1 4-inch piece ginger, peeled, and grated
4 tbsp red curry paste
1 tbsp ground turmeric
Red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
1 28oz can of tomatoes (roasted, diced, whole...)
1 13.5oz can unsweetened coconut milk
Salt, to taste
5 cups mixed vegetables (such as potatoes, sweet potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, cabbage, squash - whatever you have!), cut into bite-size pieces
1 pound extra-firm organic tofu, cut into cubes
1lb bag of long noodles (udon, rice noodles, brown rice noddles, spaghetti - all works!)
Cilantro leaves, scallions and lime wedges (for serving)
1) Heat oil in a large saucepan, medium heat. Add onions, garlic & ginger and cook a few min, stirring often, until golden brown. Add curry paste and turmeric. Cook a few min, stirring, until the paste turns darker in color & the mixture starts to stick to the pan.
2) Add the can of tomatoes. Cook, stirring often, until the tomatoes start to break down and stick to pot (about 5min). Add red pepper flakes.
3) Stir in the coconut milk and season with salt. Simmer, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking, until mixture is slightly thickened and flavors meld, 8–10 minutes. Add any longer-cooking vegetables first (potatoes, carrots) and pour in enough water to cover. Bring to a simmer and cook for about 10min.
4) Meanwhile cook the noodles to package instructions and set aside. (I like to save some of the starchy pasta water to add to them if they get dry!)
5) Then, add the remaining vegetables and tofu cubes to the curry, again adding water if needed to cover the veggies, and cook until vegetables are tender (about 15-20min).
6) Spoon curry over noodles and top with cilantro, scallion & a squeeze of lime.
Inspired by a @bonappetitmag recipe 💚