I am reminded on this nostalgic magickal evening that my favorite scent is that of the jack o 'lantern lid being burned by the candle flame 🔥
We are off to being the little to grandma's and off to take Gabriel to watch the new #halloweenmovie
A gentle reminder there are still lots of pretties in my shop like this oil slicked rainbow patinaed sterling silver and moonstone plancette necklace🔮
Another October, another rewatch of #OuijaOriginOfEvil . Eventually I'll run out of new things to post! Problem of rewatching movies on #Halloween season. It stars #ElizabethReaser , who I love more now than I did two years ago (thank you, The Haunting of Hill House), #AnnaliseBaso , who I really enjoyed as always, and #LuluWilson , my favorite actress of the movie. #MikeFlanagan is my favorite director and only he could make an amazing movie out of the shittiest movie of 2014. The family dynamic is amazing and the ending tragic. I feel so bad for Basso's characters in movies (in Oculus her end was so sad and I haven't seen Slender Man and don't plan on doing so... but I know she is the one who disappears), but as far as this prequel goes, the way she is crying at the end does break my heart. All of the Zander family died but at least Doris and Alice got to see Roger again, which is why my heart breaks for Lina. Is it better that she lived or would it have been better for her to die? This is still one of my favorite horror movies despite it tying to the #Ouija movie. #OriginOfEvil is 5/5 🎃
1. Sexy smoking
2. Don't recall the name but it's a woman taking a sip of a drink and a man below her in the right corner sitting towards her.
3. Dropped bra
4. Old guy
5. Self imposed images of the artist enjoying all elements of the Yellowstone landscape. So realistic. One of my favorites.
6. Ouija board painted to look like the box.
7. Symbolism of old man and time.
8. Realistic branches
9. Wood etched copy of Einstein's formula for the theory of relatively that was telegrammed.
10. Largest unearthed sized quartz in Arkansas. 1500 lbs.