Sunset awesomeness from Bayswater Marina looking over at downtown Auckland, @skycityakl lit to up represent a huge Christmas tree.
Again out playing with the @fujifilmxseriesnz GFX 50s and the 32-64mm lens and beginning to find my way around the functions and settings thanks to @ndepree for the leason today and catch up.
This camera is for me a game changer in image quality, dynamic range and low light ohorofraoht, exactly what I am looking for.
Here’s another fun fact for you.... 84% of kiwis think that you should be allowed to use a sick day for a mental health day or that employers should offer mental health days 🙌🏻⠀
Do you agree??⠀
📷 via Pinterest
We have been challenged by cool cattledog @reddogcooch to give 10 facts - cheers friend 💚
So here's 3 each + 1
1. Rust - is 10 years old in March but if there's something to be hunted she can rattle her dags with lightening speed !
2. Originally came from Aussie , we are her second lot of humans and quite possibly she was the first pure bred Stumpy in NZ.
3. Is an contortionist escape artist ,supremely agile and will get through the most ridiculously small gaps that defy belief.
4.Bandit - will be 4 in March ,both his parents came from different outback stations in Aussie, he is from the first litter born here in NZ .
5. Is what's known as a 'longtail' There's usually a couple of longtails in a litter - they look like Dingo tails - he sure likes to show it off
6. Once ran off after a group of kids on skateboards hooning down the main road in town
Soooo glad he's got awesome recall and I can yell like crazy woman ! He swears he was just trying to maintain order and control - yeah right with teeth out !?
7. Mack - will be 3 in February unfortunately was an only puppy and has always had an intense bossy pushy attitude , but then he is a cattledog right ?
8. He is chicken obsessed, he thinks his main job is to control and herd the chooks- so funny watching him get down low to try and heel their tiny little legs - we try not to laugh it's obviously an incredibly serious job.
9.He has the most incredible nose add to that his insane working drive and he would have made an excellent detection dog - He's been awesome to do training with .
10.Australian Stumpy Tail Cattle dogs are a different breed from Australian Cattle Dogs I've had both now and Stumpys seem to be (aside from the physical differences) a little more sneaky , a little more sensitive, and a little more calculating - perhaps a little bit more Dingo?
Whatever love them to bits !
Passing the challenge on to @threehorrors and @jet.the.stumpy and @mccrayclank9s if you guys want to 👍🐾🐾 .#newzealand#aotearoa#nz#australianstumpytailcattledog#stumpytailcattledog#stumpy#countrydog#astcd#cattledog#rawfeddogs#heeler#cattledogclubhouse#dogsofinstagram#nzdogsoninstagram#dingogenes