For me “adventure” can pretty simple thing. Some of these clips probably tell my interpretation of it better then any words i could piece together. I think it’s a pretty dynamic word and it resonates with us all a little differently. What is adventure to you?
These short clips where taken from my time in the Eastern Sierra’s in August & September with both friends and family.
Happy 2 Year Anniversary to the hunk in my life ❤️🎉I know I’m almost a week late but life has been so busy! This man always keeps things interesting and what a way to spend our 2nd anniversary than camping in Mammoth Lakes. @running_nz_ranch can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you and see what other crazy adventures we come across!! #takemetosaylertown#9 /17/16 #mammothlakes#Rockcreekhike#trout
Over 1,000 followers?! We are so grateful! To thank you all, we are giving away one of our custom Green Fox Events hats - designed by Ann Piersall of @Bristlecone Designs. To enter, please like this post and leave a comment sharing what your connection is to us!
And in honor of 1,000 followers, here are some fun facts:
- On June 14, 2014, we posted our first IG photo. It got 7 likes (and 3 were family!) 😂
- We posted a total of 9 photos in all of 2014.
- In 2015, we experimented with different types of photos and different looks. We didn't quite nail it. 🤔😳
- In 2016, we (thankfully) decided that we would (almost) always post photos taken by professionals. (Huge shoutout out to all of our clients and photographers that have graciously allowed us to share their photos.) 🤗
- In 2017, we started implementing processes and strategies that social media guru @ChristieOsborne helped us develop.
- Which brings us to 2018 - we reached 1,000 followers - Boom!
We post photos of our work that are inspiring to us, and that we hope inspire others, and that truly reflect our environment, business model, and vibe. We hope you enjoy our feed, and THANK YOU for following!
I love how these alpine lakes change colors throughout the day. I had secretly hoped to see Valentine Lake turn some kind of brilliant blue or turquoise before leaving camp, and this certainly did not disappoint. It's not a secret that I don't love backpacking, but I will continue to do it for experiences and views like these.
10 out of 10 would eat oatmeal here again. 👍🏻 @eddiebauer #whyihike#contest
Feeling spicy or basic? Either way, we got you with 25% off bras & undies today for #TonikTuesday ! Stock up on comfy basics or spice things up with sexy lingerie. We have tons of great styles and brands.
30% Fall Sale! Now through Sunday, September 30th. Use coupon code: FALL30 for a thirty percent discount site wide!
Also, this a poppy-esque floral specimen that I took a photo of while in Mammoth Lakes, and then painted. Swipe to see this 6x6 mini! (now sold 🔴)