⚠️Wenn du dich nicht mit dem Thema Geld beschäftigst, dann wirst du auch nie welches besitzen!⚠️
Das Thema Geld ist bei vielen Menschen ein echtes Tabu-Thema. Durchschnittlich verdienen ist normal, aber wenn jemand mehr verdient, 5-stellig im Monat zum Beispiel, derjenige gilt direkt als Betrüger, Abzocker, oder das, was er macht, ist illegal und hat am besten noch etwas mit Drogen zu tun.
Völliger Schwachsinn. Die meisten können sich schlichtweg einfach nicht vorstellen, so viel Geld zu verdienen. Denn mit einem 1000€-Mindset kann man kein 1.000.000€ verdienen.
Und da ist es natürlich leichter, andere Kerzen auszupusten, damit man selbst heller leuchtet, weil einfach das Ego im Weg steht.
Denn egal was du von Geld hälst, unser System basiert auf Geld und deshalb finde ich finanzielle Bildung so wichtig.
Leider erfährt dies kaum jemand und hat schon Schwierigkeiten dabei, dir zu erklären, wie man eine Steuererklärung macht.
Und daher habe ich mir auch Mentoren gesucht, die haben was ich haben möchte und schon da stehen, wo ich hin will.
Denn man muss immer gucken, von wem man ‚kluge‘ Ratschläge annimmt.
Geld ist nicht alles, aber ohne Geld ist alles nichts! 🤙🏼
In unserem System, in dem wir leben, ist Geld der Schlüssel zur völligen Freiheit.
Deine Meinung würde mich dazu interessieren! ⚠️😎
Sometimes the skin needs more detox. Other times, it needs more nourishment. But most of the time, it needs both. Luckily, for our face masks, we have achieved the balance between detoxification and nourishment. Our face masks aim to purify your skin, at the same time, give you abundant vitamins and nutrients that your skin needs. Our face masks were formulated using only Asia's finest skincare ingredients without any fillers and preservatives for a more potent and effective face mask 🍃
Buy our RISING SUN face mask collection at ₱835 (Save up to ₱20) + 10% off your first purchase if you subscribe to the website + our holiday gift box for free! ⠀⠀
•Sunshine Face Mask (Multi-purpose face mask) 30g
•Blossom Face Mask (Radiance Face Mask) 30g
•Evergreen Face Mask (Acne Treatment Mask) 30g
•Mask Treatment Dish (optional) ⠀⠀
"When my face completely dried out, I was so surprised to feel my face so smooth and soft! No joke my face feels like a baby's bum. As I continue to use this (2x a week) I really did notice that my face looks healthier. It does give a healthy radiance look to my face." @heyitsmeroseanne on Blossom Face Mask
"I did notice that the hormonal acne did not look as bad as it usually does once I started using it, which is a sign that it, in fact, does work….even for someone that does not suffer from extremely terrible acne." @alessandrakatigbak_ on Evergreen Face Mask
"It made my face a tad bit brighter after washing it off. Didn't dry out my skin (which most clay masks do)" @allthings.skin on Sunshine Face Mask
🎄I still have these 3 wall hangings left READY TO SHIP🎄
My sustainable & handmade wall hangings can make a perfect Xmas gift for your loved ones! 🎁
More xmas-themed stuff coming soon!✨
Also, I take custom orders until December 1st, hit me up in DM for details. 💌 Or send me an e-mail to email@example.com
¡Que no se te escapen las ofertas! ¡Ya está aquí la semana de Black Friday! Aprovecha las mejores ofertas en todos los cursos de @domestika link directo al curso de macrame más completo del mercado en la bio y mi última historia.
Te guiaré no sólo a crear tu propio diseño de #macrame sino a concretar ideas a través del moodboard y a inspirarte de lo que te rodea.
It's time to show my face again because I'm joining in with @justacard Indie Week and today is YOU - that's me! ✨ Here's 10 facts about me.✨ 1. I'm 27 but I regularly get mistaken for a teenager. I always have to take my ID out! Possibly because I don't often wear make up and I dress like a child but life's more fun that way. ✨
2. I love all the animals, even spiders, they scare me but it upsets me when people kill them. ✨
3. I love mid century furniture, I'm trying to fill our 50's house with as much as I can find. We've been very lucky so far to have been given lots of G Plan furniture and I found the perfect sideboard to match in a charity shop! ✨
4. I get anxious in crowded places yet I absolutely love going to London. We're going this weekend in fact and I can't wait. ✨
5. I have a level 2 qualification in british sign language but rarely get to use it so I'm a bit rusty. ✨
6. I find emotions very contagious, I cry when I see other people cry even if I don't know why they're crying but it's not all bad, happy people make me happy. ✨
7. I hate the colour biege, there will be no biege in our house and I won't wear it. Its just a non colour I don't get why it's so popular. ✨
8. I struggle to keep up with social media becuase most of my daily life isn't worth sharing and the moments that are, I'm too busy being in the moment to record it for y'all to see. ✨
9. I am a wannabe blogger, I write lots of blog posts and have 1000 ideas for posts but I don't yet have a blog. One day I'll be brave enough to put it out there into the world. ✨
10. When I was younger I wanted to be a teacher, nowadays I just want to be happy and as things stand I am! . .
These gorgeous guys are coming with me to Bowral Public School markets this weekend for their twilight market. Saturday 3pm - 7.30pm. Shire kids you can grab them from the girls @girlmeraki along with all their new Christmas goodies!! I'll be slowly adding these up online by the end of the week
• TEACHERS • It’s strange not being a currently practicing teacher at this time of year. As a VCE English teacher and VCE Coordinator so much of my time, energy and effort at this time of year was centred around my students - the Year 12s may have finished their exams, but that meant it was time for preparing for valedictory evening, collating results upon their release, and then counselling students, parents and teachers through that process and the tertiary applications etc ... meanwhile preparing the current Year 11s for their final year ahead and also making sure the middle school kids were still engaged and challenged by what their work entailed. And also writing reports for all the classes, and proofreading fellow staff members reports - and soooo many other tasks that six years on it is hard to recall. It was intense, and I loved it, and I couldn’t sustain it. I’d be running on far less sleep than I should have been, working so many ‘extra’ hours, but it was such a fulfilling and amazing role to have. I hope I’ll get back to it in some capacity, but I know I’ll never be able to give what I used to in the same way now that I have my own family (along with other boring stuff like health issues etc). Teachers at this time of year appreciate any little kind gesture you can offer - we completely empathise that you as parents can be running on empty too, but I remember just little moments of thanks or a warm smile and nod from a parent or student could give me such a boost.
Teachers certainly don’t expect gifts. It is not required, it is not demanded and there should be absolutely no pressure on parents to give gifts to teachers. It is a job with so much personal involvement with all parties that if and when a teacher does spark a gesture of thanks in the form of kind words or a gift, they are gratefully received and treasured (I have a special box of cards and gifts from students and parents from my seven years of teaching and honestly each one still touches my heart).
Wow, this became a bit of a heart spill/rant...!! Thanks if you’re still reading, and shout out to all the teachers in insta land doing the good work ✨💗
So @justacard is running a set of daily prompts to help artists and makers to connect with their audience (that’s you). Today’s prompt is 10 facts about you. Here’s mine:
1. I’m a poet. I regularly perform and host an open mic night called Rise Up.
2. I live in NW London and LOVE my ends. So many amazing, creative and political people have passed through #londonboroughofbrent over the years.
3. Despite being a performer I’m quite an introvert in my own head. I’ve learnt to fight the social anxieties that used to hold me back and performing has definitely helped with that.
4. #hiphop raised me. It’s a line I often use in bios for gigs but it’s true. My politics, friendships, art and ideology are all informed by immersion in HipHop culture from a very early age. I’m 43 now.
5. I have 2 beautiful daughters who are the light of my heart. (They will cringe if they see this)
6. I was a skater in the 90s (do you ever really stop being a skater?) and had no idea how important to London culture the @southbankcentre would be because of us skaters. We weren’t really welcomed in the 90s and now it’s a tourist attraction with plans to expand! Big up @longlivesouthbank for making that happen! 👊🏼
7. I should have been a drummer. I am an infernal tapper and wish I had learnt drums (tabla is my favourite) when I was younger. I may still.
8. I am an optimist which is why I keep creating because the world is in a bad place and it’s the job of artists to respond to that to help change it.
9. I have a monthly radio show on @sohoradio playing a range of HipHop and HipHop inspired music as well as talking to artists, educators and other interesting folk about their work. It’s called Reaching Out and all the episodes from the last 3 years are on @mixcloud - listen and enjoy!
10. I love you for reading this far about some random guy who makes cards and art and says poems to people. You’re special. Stay close! 💚
Good morning! It's @justacard week and it's time to say hello! Day one's prompt is 'me' so here are ten facts -
1- I opened Little Beach Boutique in the North Laine, Brighton, after two years in a fisherman arch on the seafront, where I became an expert weather watcher
2- I always wanted to move to Brighton and applied for three courses at Brighton Uni and three courses at Sussex Uni to hedge my bets
3- I'm addicted to coffee and secretly love the frantic buzz it gives me by 11am, which is when I get most things done
4- I am a qualified person centred counsellor and this comes in handy in the shop more often than I would have imagined
5- I went to Nepal for a few months to volunteer in 2009 after being made redundant and I have been back almost ever year since -it is where we get our slippers made 😊
6- I started making glass as a hobby and it led to a new career
7- I have a very old dog called Dylan who stopped coming to the shop with me after he started having seizures but he is happily retired and doing very well
8- I got married in May
9- I am a total bird need (to the point where people switch off) and used to be a 'Young Ornithologist'
10- I would love to move to the countryside one day and live in a windmill overlooking the sea
I've loved reading your stories so far and can't wait to hearing more about you this week xxx
Fin de collection !
Les couvertures BIBA sont teintes et matelassées à la main avec des pigments naturels d’indigo sur du coton et du chanvre biologiques.
Les dernières pièces à prix mini sont à retrouver sur le shop Georgette (lien en bio) et dans la super boutique @laboutique_leffetpapillon à Quimper. Pas de réassort prévu pour le moment 🤷🏻♀️
BIBA blankets, hand-dyed with natural indigo pigments and organic fibers. Very last pieces available on the Georgette shop (link in bio)
Oh , just a sweet little close up of a wintry mini that will be accompanying me to ⚓️☀️⚓️☀️@therhodeshow this morning!!! I hope the camera 🎥 doesn’t get this close to my face because then you’ll get a really good look at the bags under my 👀. 😁I’m so excited 😆 that I didn’t sleep all night!!! It was kind of like when you are going to your first day of work and you think the alarm 🚨 clock ⏰ won’t wake you up. ( Where is the pulling my hair out of my head emoji?) I’ll be partnered up with @sbsshopri to discuss the upcoming @shopsmall experience of the season. Tune in today at 9am @wpri12 to hear all about it. Join us on Saturday morning at 9 for a first hand #shopsmall#smallbusinesssaturday experience @crowneplaza_pvd ! ⚓️🎁⚓️🎁⚓️🎁 Happy Holidays!!🎁⚓️
Ps: the wreath- #ooak & available ( but not for long. 😉) See ya real soon!
It's #justacard week! I don't actually sell cards, so you can support me as a little indie maker by buying #justaring instead 😂so to kick off day one, here's 10 things about me...
1 - My name is Helen
2 - I live on the South Coast in our first house we bought this year
3 - I got married last year at the age of 23
4 - I have the world's cutest bunny, called Dusty
5 - I make raw crystal jewellery through something called electroforming and it's entirely self taught
6 - I worked as a TV extra when I was at uni in Cardiff
7 - I have an Economics degree and am a Chartered Accountant by day, working in the big smoke
8 - I can't really see out of my left eye
9 - My hair is my real colour 👩🏻🦰
10 - I spend my Fridays hanging upside down from a hoop in the air and my Wednesdays kickboxing
Hi! Tell me a bit about yourself! 💕