“The usual” with @1ruslan
How many Santas can you count ? 🎅 comment below ❤️ .
#TravelVodka To Get Featured
Day 15: For many, Christmas is also a time for coming together. But for others, service will come first - Queen Elizabeth II
I’ve been away from here of late working on an offline photography project I will share details about soon. But in the meantime, wanted to wish everyone a very merry... and colourful Christmas. Thanks for all the comments, stories and fun you’ve all generously shared with me throughout this year. See you in 2019!
Weekend feasting at @caminolondon 💕😍 I'm always so impressed with the tapas on offer here, and for the festive season Camino are serving delicious hot cocktails too! 🥃 Including mulled G&T and ginger gin too! Perfect for Christmas! 💕🎄🥂 @sipsmith ⛄
Good evening!! Reflection Regent Street, London. UK.
Christmas decoration goals!
🆕 Get also inspired by: @russia.vacations & @spain.vacations
📷 Picture by: @wanderforawhile ≕≔≕≔≕≔≕≔≕≔≕≔≕≔≕≔≕≔≕≔
📍Location: #London #England #UK
🔎 Chosen by: @the_romanian_traveler ≕≔≕≔≕≔≕≔≕≔≕≔≕≔≕≔≕≔≕≔
#⃣ Tag your pictures with: #london_vacations
The Ritz looking festive 💚
Looking to escape the deluge of #blackfriday ads? Have a #colourfulfriday in London instead 🌈
• Solve the maze at #hamptoncourtpalace (£5) or #crystalpalacepark (free).
• Hop on the swing in the IFO birdcage sculpture by #kingscrossstation , then play a spot of table tennis at the #granarybuilding (free).
• Enjoy the autumn colours in any of London’s beautiful parks, my favourite is the Isabella Plantation in #richmondpark (free).
• Explore a quiet corner of the city, like the #stdunstanintheeast ruins (free), two minutes from the Tower of London crowds.
• Bring the outside indoors! Visit tropical gardens at the #barbicanconservatory , open on Sunday afternoon (free).
• Check out the Treasures Of The #britishlibrary ; the Michael Palin exhibition ends this weekend (free).
• Discover treasures from London’s past at the #guildhallartgallery (free). For every 100 visitors to the National Gallery or British Museum only 2 come here, it’s an under-discovered gem!
• #chooselove at the @helprefugeesuk pop-up in Fouberts Place, Soho. Buy a gift for survival, shelter or future opportunity for someone who needs it (from £5).
• Support local independent businesses while you shop. You don’t have to spend big, check out the @justacard campaign. If you can’t afford to buy, be an advocate!
• Sample delicious handmade chocolate at @melangechocolate in Peckham. It’s perfect for stocking fillers (free samples, buy from £1.50). We also discovered white hot choc with cardamom (£3) was a perfect treat for a winter’s day :)
How would you spend a colourful friday in London...? 🌈
#experiencesnotthings #thisislondon #londonbylondoners #touristinmyowncity #exploreyourcity #thingstodoinlondon #freelondon #outsideisfree #outinlondon #mysecretlondon #londonmuseums #visitlondon #londonmylove #loves_london