😍Happy Saturday Rawsters! Put a smile on your dial this weekend with frozen strawberries blended up with @naturalrawc coconut water- just like the amazing @foodie_withabooty 🍓 Add a cheeky nip of your fave spirit if you fancy....you can now find our straight-up coconut water in @danmurphys #madewithrawc#madewithlove
A slice of heaven on a FriYAY Rawsters! This raw, vegan Caramel Slice by @howthehelldoi is #madewithrawc coconut oil and is 100% #rawsome 🙌 Ingredients below 🙌
A pinch of salt
Melted @pana_chocolate on top
☀We're mango-ing crazy for summer to come! Check out this bowl of Mango Acai and Coconut Ice Cream aka sunshine on your spoon ☀ Our straight-up coconut water is perfect for adding to your acai or smoothie bowls this summer, just like @aktivliving has #madewithrawc#rawsome
So much more than a milkshake! How do you use our vegan, dairy-free flavoured milks? Give a new idea a go with 25% off all four milks in our online shop right now! Simply head to the link in our bio and enter the code #rawsome when you checkout.
Offer valid in Australia only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Vanilla Bean and Sea Salt ingredients - coconut water, coconut milk 20%, coconut flower nectar, guar gum, sea salt, natural flavour.
Monday breakfast goals right here 🙌 Oats served up with @naturalrawc coconut oil, peanut butter, honey, shaved organic coconut and raisins - #rawsome idea @foodbyjulian 🙌 Our 330ml coconut oil is available at Coles and Woolworths 💪
☀Taste the sunshine with these Tropical Sunrise Smoothies ☀ So easy to make, this recipe is #madewithrawc by the lovely @healthyeating_jo #rawsome#madeiwithlove (Serves 2-4)
1 cup chopped pineapple
1 cup chopped mango
1/2 cup @naturalrawc coconut water
7 ice cubes
Pour into bottom of glasses
1 cup chopped strawberries
1 cup chopped pineapple
1/3 cup @naturalrawc coconut water
7 ice cubes
Spoon over yellow layer
*You can also add a scoop of protein powder and natural sweetener if desired
Five Health benefits of eating raw coconut🌴
Coconuts have long held their position as a pivotal food source for people in tropical regions — and a fruit that's pretty tricky and difficult to remove from its hard and husky shell. Although the idea of opening this superfruit might seem like an intimidating task, the delicious inside and wide spectrum of nutritional benefits are well worth the effort.
1. Raw coconut is rich in dietary fibre, which may boost your health by supporting digestion, boosting metabolism, and normalizing bowel movements.
2. The fibre in raw coconut may also lower the amount of LDL (low-density lipoprotein) "bad" cholesterol in your bloodstream thereby protecting you against heart disease.
3. Rich in medium-chain triglycerides (a healthy type of dietary fat) raw coconut may keep you feeling satiated for longer leading to a reduced calorie intake over time and consequently, weight loss.
4. Coconut meat is high in the trace mineral Manganese, which helps you metabolise both protein and fats — and also supports stable blood sugar levels.
5. Providing significant amounts of Copper (important for the production of red blood cells and sense of taste) and Potassium (necessary for proper heart function and muscle growth), raw coconut is truly a tropical powerhouse worth including in your diet.
FlashBAKE Friday Rawsters! These Coffee Pumpkin Banana Bread Cupcakes use our Incredible Spreadable and our Coffee Coconut Milk - both on sale @colessupermarkets! What a #rawsome creation @peanut_my_butter_ 🙌 #madewithrawc
Pumpkin, coffee banana bread muffins.👇👇👇
Recipe makes 9
- 1 cup wholemeal spelt
- 1 cup of oats
- 3 TBSP of coconut sugar
- 2 TBSP of maple syrup
- 4 TBSP of @naturalrawc the incredible spreadible (melted)
- 3/4 cup of mashed pumpkin
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1/4 cup of @naturalrawc coffee coconut milk
- 2 TBSP of organic ground coffee
- 1/4 tsp Bi- carb soda
- 1 TBSP of @picspeanutbutter
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 egg or sub for a flax egg to make this #vegan
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Mix dry ingrediants first then fold in wet. Place in muffin tins and top with @myorganicsfoods walnuts. Bake for roughly 20-30mins or until cooked through.
🥞Vegan pancakes ＋ 🍫chocolate sauce = 😍 #madewithrawc by the amazing @naturally_alice
🔅 1 packet of @tefftribe pancake mix
🔅 1 mashed banana
🔅 1 1/4 cups nut milk
Combine everything together! And create your pancakes on a medium heat!
🔅100g @bennettonaturalfoods dark chocolate
🔅1 tsp @myhemple hemp seed oils
🔅1/2 TBSP @naturalrawc coconut oil
🔅1 tsp @thebeautychef glow powder
Melt and stir together
Top pancakes with your fave fruit and berries!