Lipstick/lipgloss/lip liner inventory! I only have one gloss, which I think is the perfect amount for me. I have 2 lipliners, I think maybe one natural one and one red one would be good for me. I don't really like these formulas. I might just declutter these and get the ones I want.
Lipstick is the area I have too many. I think 3 would be the perfect number for me. A red, a flattering pink, and a peachy nude. I can tell you right now, that Revlon ultra hd is going straight to the trash. It smells toxic 🤢 I'm typically a lip balm-and-go kind of girl so I definitely need to downsize here.
A QUICK RECAP: Cupping marks are not bruises! They have been clinical validated to be erythema- a superficial reddening of the skin! No blood vessels or red blood cells were broken!
CandyLipz team is proud to announce our major Clinical Trial Class 4 validated findings! We like to take this time to deeply thank everyone for your trust, love, and support. We could not have done it without you.
A total of 11 methodologies were carried out in the clinical study of cupping marks: Blue Color Image Analysis, RGB Digital Imaging Analysis, Dermatologist Grading , Chromameter Readings, Laser Doppler Readings, Tewameter® TM300 (C+K, Germany) Measurements, Spectrophotometer measurements, Ultrasound Imaging, Primoslite High Resolution Small Field Capture Imaging, VISIA Contrast Image Analysis, and Subject questionnaire responses and Subject Satisfaction Scale.
Press Release: https://www.send2press.com/wire/candylipz-conducts-clinical-trial-to-resolve-consumer-cupping-concerns/
The Study: http://blog.candylipz.com/candylipz-a-clinical-trial/
Here are the results: - No bruising, broken vessels, vascular hemorrhage or broken red blood cells (Cupping marks are actually erythema- superficial reddening of the skin. They are not bruises!)
- Increase of lip visibility - Increase of lip blood flow
- Increase of lip tissue vascularization (formation of blood vessels)
- Increase of lip volume - Decrease of lip lines and wrinkles (increase in tension and smoothing)
- Increase of volume by water accumulation and retention for 24 hours (natural lip filler)
- Increase of lip volume by 36 percent in 60 days without immediate plumping
Where to find Authentic CandyLipz?
CandyLipz Team —
#buy1get1free#minigrape#CandyLipz#productreviews of the CandyLipz Collection #lipplumper set. #socute Photo Credit: @basicc_angiee Each lip plumper comes with a hand-dyed gift box, a blocker, and a jelly cushion. Our lip plumpers are made with the perfect negative pressure for your lips. Clinically tested and dermatologist approved. No #lipinjections No #Juvederm needed. #thankyou for sharing your wonderful image. #happycandylipping 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ---- WHY CANDYLIPZ IS UNIQUE
1. Our product is clinically tested for safety and effectiveness.
2. It is dermatologist approved.
3. The design works on 15 anatomical lip zones which includes enhancement of the philtral column and corners of the mouth.
4. Users have the options to work on both lips or target one lip at a time.
5. It creates single or double-lobed lip style.
6. It has the perfect negative pressure for your lips and has a self releasing mechanism so you do not pull on the mouth to take off the plumper.
7. You can control the suction strength at your comfort.
8. It won over 30 beauty and technical design awards internationally.
9. It was granted over 30 patents worldwide.
10. It has been in use successfully for over 6 years and it took 3 years to test and develop.
11. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com. ---