🚺🏀🌍🏆 THE LADIES ARE READY! They've Touched Down In Tenerife And They Mean Business! Catch Them In Their Office (The Court) Where The @fiba Women's Basketball World Cup 2018 Is Going Down!
You Know Where To Catch 'Em #LBTV
Here’s a sneak peek of my 2018-2019
@nyknicks potential starting 5 that would give this team Max exposure to win as many games as possible. It will be interesting to see how well this team performs with Kristaps being out the first few months in the season . Hopefully by the time he gets back this team will still be in the race for a playoff spot . Keep an eye out for rookie wing @kknox_23 to have a roty type year . How well will this team do in this upcoming season?? ❗️❗️Leave a comment in the section below 👇👇 on your thoughts on this team . Double tap 📲📲 if you agree with my predictions 👉👉👉👉 Follow @ball_fanatics365 for more sports related content. THE HOTTEST SPORTS MEDIA ON IG 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
5⭐️ Scottie Lewis is down to 2️⃣ schools.
Scottie is the #11 player in the class of 19’ and has cut Duke, Sanford, Harvard, Villanova, and St John’s from Recruting him.📝 _________
According to Crystal Ball Florida has an 83% chance to land him, and Kentucky has a 6% chance and 11% is “cloudy”. 🔮👀 ________
If Scottie commits to Florida he will join 5⭐️ Tre Mann and Alex Klatsky, Florida also might lAnd 4⭐️ Cj Walker.🐊🐊 __________
If he commits to Kentucky he will join 5⭐️’s Khalil Whitney and Tyrese Maxey and 4⭐️ Dontaie Allen. 🔵⚪️⚫️ __________
Where should Scottie go? Comment 👇🏻