Join my team! This is my earnings so far. Simple to do!
Get money back when you purchase essentials or shop on mobile: Wal-Mart, CVS, Wawa, Ebay, Amazon, etc. Click in my bio.
You can use your receipts to get money back or shop through the app & get money back after you have submitted your order. I have done it on ebay & with receipts & it works.
Click in my bio and continue the process to earn cash back. Make sure you use my referral code[xtwleeh]. With the code you get $10 just starting! And after you have downloaded the app you join my team, so we all benefit from each other. So click in my bio! You can withdraw your money and use it in any gift card you see on this image or many others! The more you use it when you shop, the app also gives you money as you go!
STEPS TO SUCCESSFULLY USE REFERRAL CODE and get $10:
1. Register an Ibotta account using the link in bio using my referral code.
2. Log in on a unique mobile device that has never been associated with another Ibotta account.
3. Redeem a rebate (must be a successful redemption excluding "Any Brand" and "Any Item" rebates) within 7 days of registration.
.⬆⬆If those steps are done right you get $10 & I get $5. Plus you can complete your "Welcome Bonus" & get another $10.
#ibotta . #Share#Moms#GetIt#Children#CVS#Discounts#Coupons#Online#Walmart#Stores#Shop#MoneyBack#Mommies#Daddies#Families#ThanksForFollowing#Addictive#StillLearning#Couponers#Save#TagAFriend#Savings#Team#SavingTeam#TeamWork#Rebates#Beer#Pharmacies#Groceries
Walmart and ibotta. A few repeats. I returned the excedrin migraine and purchased the tension headache one. Now if they ever respond and give me credit for the pm I bought on a previous order I should also get the bonus. I think this is my 3rd round of L’Oreal and neutrogena shaving cream. More tic tac gum. We can always use cheap tissues. #couponscrapper#ibotta#ibottabonus#njcouponcommunity#rebates#loreal#scotties#excedrin
Any other yogurt fans? This + 🍌 is breakfast for Hubby and I most mornings and while I’ve been trying various store brands, shopping the sales, etc. nothing beats ibotta when they’ve got a great rebate deal. 11 yogurts for $1 each and received $7.25 in ibotta rebates for a total of $.34 each on average which is cheaper than the store brand Greek yogurts. I’ve been cashing in the Fage brand rebates all month long then saw the light and fit rebate yesterday. I’ll keep buying these for as long as ibotta lets me reload the rebates! If you haven’t joined use my code for a free welcome bonus! Code: twiudnw
Hey! For all of you @fage @kraftrecipes @halotopcreamery and @lightandfit fans, just to name a few, you should definitely try the app @ibottaapp It’s an easy to use, cash💲back rewards app. I use it every time I shop, and thought you would like it too! Use my referral code, ifctegr, and you can get a $10 welcome bonus. 💰💰 Sign up at https://ibotta.com/r/ifctegr They have awesome deals for products which are a staple in our @weightwatchers journey!! #weightwatchers#ibotta#moneysaving#mdwwd
Happy Thursday loves! I’ve been making a point to take care of my mind + body this week, so of course I picked up some @lovesuja kombucha!! I absolutely love kombucha. This super greens Kombucha is so tasty plus it benefits my body. Not only does it provide adaptogens, but also probiotics!
The best part is I only ended up paying 63 cents for it in the long run. How freaking awesome is that?! How you may ask?
I use various apps on my phone that allow me to shop for less and even make money while I’m shopping! I use Target’s cartwheel app and kombucha is always on there! I also use Ibotta’s cash back app that allows me to get money for shopping. If you guys aren’t already using these apps you need to start right now because they are lifesavers. (this is not a sponsored post and is no way affiliated with target, Ibotta, or sujajuice. I just really wanted to share this with you guys)
As promised the rest of the Top 10 on how I pulled off this trip!
6.#hiltonorlando was very family friendly, a lot of activities,2 large pools, lazy river, jacuzzi's and a waterslide that @mehkimoments LOVED! A poolside dining area, steakhouse,24 hour grab 'n go and another pub style eating place all on site! There were 2 fire pits and they had FREE Smores kits and bought marshmallows to do more. It's within walking distance of IHOP, Denny's, Red Lobster, Baskin Robin's, Dunkin Donuts and Walgreens. We bought a case of water to save the $5/bottle in the hotel or other places. Denny's also give 20% off subsequent visits so we ate there twice.
7. Day 2 we checked Disney Springs, free parking and free entry. It's full of shops and restaurants, live music, "car boat" ride and a hot air balloon and a couple of virtual rides.
8. Legoland is definitely a place for smaller children. He's 4.5 years old, 45" tall was able to ride everything with me except one ride. We never even made it to the water park because he was so excited to ride. The hours are 10-7, which for little one's is enough time.
9. Our flight wasn't until 7pm so we extended check out until 3pm for $50 so we could enjoy more time in the water and lunch by the poolside.
10. And the topper, ALL of my spending money came from my savings apps! #ibotta#qapital and #digit Money that I had been painlessly saving over the year. I'm part of a beta testing for Qapital so they gave me a debit card and I used that instead of my bank card. I was able to transfer all of my spending money to that card and not touch my bank accounts!
*Around the property there were plenty of Hilton reps, one gave me 500 points while waiting for my Lyft back to the airport and the other talked to me about a 4 night stay for $340 including tax! One of the locations is VEGAS and since I've never been I think it will be an adult vacation! Of course there's another time share presentation, I'll say NO and receive $200 back another gift card or overnight stay! I can spare 2 hours of my time for that!#moneymanagingmommy#budget#save#savings#traveltips#travel#travel#momonabudget#legoland#Orlando#hilton