Who wants to get tied up?! 😈
I decided it’s time my boylesque character “Andy Snekkid” got a toon done by @philliporozcoillustration since “Delilah Pipes” already has 2 toons done by him & I’ve been focusing more on ”Andy” lately. Phillip did a fantastic job per usual. Such attention to detail as to even include the moles on my face and facial hair pattern! 🤠
Hiiiiiii! How’s everyone doing?! Can I just say that unplugging is one of the best things EVER! 😆 I highly recommend it. Originally I was gonna come back looking all done up and cute but nahh. Here I am in real time. Relaxing and binging on Haikyu 💪🏾 (it’s so good!) I’ve missed you all so much and appreciate everyone’s support as well and suggestions on what a girl can do for a quick getaway. 🙏🏾 I’ve been feeling so good. I laughed hard this week and really was able to center myself again. Hung out with friends, uploaded a new vid, actually did my hair without a camera rolling for once and it felt damn good. 🙌🏾 I’m grateful and in a positive headspace again. Hope your Sunday has treated you well. If you’re ever in a place of anxiousness and unease, RELEASE it in any way you can. Cry, weep, write, shed and let go. There’s so much already expected from us that it causes for unneeded stress and that’s no bueno. Take time for you in all aspects. Love and light. ✨ •
Multitasking- tags and peeps! #whatmakesmeME (Anna). #sds (Melli). #10thingsaboutme (Sol, Karen, Shelley, Nicole, Gillian). #pubertychallenge (Manuela, Karen, Melli, Jacey, Catalina, Kass).
1. I am the oldest of three. 👩🏻👧🏻👶🏻
2. I was born in Seoul, South Korea. We immigrated to US when I was 5 months old. Moved to Canada when I was 5. Became Canadian citizen when I was 14.🇰🇷🇨🇦
3. I am 5’ 4-1/2”. That half inch is very important. 😂 People always think I’m taller. Maybe it’s because I wear heels almost every day. 👠
4. I went to McMaster for a BSc in BioPsych, then went to Queens to complete my BEd and MEd (Education). Then completed course work for MA in Counselling Psych at UBC and Ph.D in Educational Psych at Simon Fraser. Withdrew from the doctoral program because I didn’t want to do another thesis without having had practical work experience in the field. So I started teaching, loved it, and never turned back. I’ve been a Special Ed teacher for past 17 years. So I guess you could say I’ve been in school all my life. 👩🏻🎓👩🏻🏫
5. At any given time, if you ask what’s on my mind, there’s a good chance that it’s one of three things: food, movie/TV reference, or music. 🍗🎞🎶
6. Watching movies used to be a favourite past time. I haven’t gone as much since Keto. I wondered if it was because of the food triggers.. Mmm movie buttered popcorn. 🍿🤤
7. Still crazy to me that I don’t eat sugar anymore. I‘ve loved carbs all of my life but I no longer see it as food. I don’t want to eat food that makes me sick anymore. ☠️🤢
8. Favourite colours are red and pink. ❤️💗
9. I love a good Rom-com. I miss Julia Roberts and Meg Ryan. 👩🏻🦱👩🏼
10. I consider myself a #selflove champion. I spent a lot of my life wishing to be different. More of one thing; less of another. Blonder, taller, skinnier, boobier. Less sentimental, more pragmatic; less sensitive, more assertive; less anxious, more decisive; less fearful, more risk taking. My favourite quote as I started this journey of self love 10 years ago, was “It’s never too late to be who you might have been.” The irony of this quote is that it took me 50 years to realize that who I was meant to be was ME. 🥰🙌
As I was scrolling through Facebook, I stumbled across a post that jolted me.
It read "you see how fast this year passed? You better stop playing with your life."After readung this, I said to myself "truuue."
Where did 2018 go yall?
The saying is true. Though we take time for granted, it waits for no one and nothing. It does not wait on our fears, the negative energy that undermines our dreams, indecisiveness, inconsistency, or complacency. It is up to us to manuever around these roadblocks that get in our way. Only then will we truly have the ability to efficiently and productively use the time that is ever so fleeting. #randomthoughts#longtimenosee#heyyall 🙋🏾♀️
We are so excited to watch our friend @kelliepickler @picklerandben in Christmas in Graceland on @hallmarkchannel Who else loves Christmas movies? What’s your favorite? Comment below for a chance to win a Gingerbread House Kit!