The rock formations that have made Cappadocia one of the most popular destinations in Turkey emerged due to a geological process that began millions of years ago. Ancient volcanic eruptions blanketed the region in thick ash, which later solidified into a soft rock called ‘tuff’. When the natural forces of wind and water (erosion) did their work, only the harder elements were left behind to form the ‘fairy chimneys’ that can be seen today, stretching as far as 130 feet into the sky. 🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷
During our trip in Morocco we didn't yet realize the importance of packing several pretty dresses to produce Instagram quality photos 😂😛 Well, we were also limited by traveling with only small backpacks 😋
But for this scene Lara uknowingly wore (by our opinion) a perfectly matching outfit - what do you think?😁👗
As a thank you to my followers for all of your support, I’ve teamed up with some of my favorite accounts to give my followers the chance to win this amazing prize! 🎁PRIZE :
- Mavic Air Fly More Bundle or $1000 USD ⚠️This giveaway is taking place at @travelx.give !! Submissions made on THIS post WILL NOT be used when randomly drawing a winner. Please read HOW TO ENTER then go to @travelx.give to enter the giveaway.
HOW TO ENTER:
- LIKE @travelx.give latest post.
- FOLLOW all the accounts @travelx.give is following including @travelx.give.
- TAG a friend. Unlimited entries, one tag per comment.
- Bonus entry: tell us why you want to win! ⚠️Make sure you are following all the accounts @travelx.give is following, you are not eligible to win if you aren't. 🌎Open Worldwide!
This giveaway ends October 27th at 11:59pm EST and the winner will be announced on October 28th. Winner will be randomly drawn and will be announced at @travelx.give.
The winner must:
- have a PUBLIC account by the end of the giveaway - be following everyone @travelx.give is following
- accept the prize within 24 hours
भटका हुआ मेरा मन था कोई मिल ना रहा था सहारा,
लहरों से लड़ती हुयी नांव को जैसे मिल ना रहा हो किनारा,
उस लड़खड़ाती नांव को जो किसी ने किनारा दिखाया,
ऐसा ही सुख मेरे मन को मिला है मै जब से शरण तेरी आया,
मेरे साई नाथ। 🌸🌸 __
These 4 lines, a cup of hot coffee and an early morning call from dad = A perfect start of the day.
I just love this song★
Song suggested by my father. 😊
darling. there's the sun. the loom. and twelve billion three hundred and forty five sparkling eyes in the sky. there's the voice in the beating wind. in the calm ocean. peace in the mountains, in the snow. beneath your feet. there's the joy in little things. and then, there's you. baby. people lie. cheat. run away from things and never settle in a seat. wait for things to fall in place, cowardly, searching for miracles. failing to see. they flee. people are mean. and menacing. pseudo self righteous. deceptive and cold. and then, there's you. sweetie. there's love and lust. and everything else in between. and then, there's you.
bethink of me at which hour am gone. nev'r at which hour am 'round. huggeth me once. bef're thee drowneth. if't be true thee've ev'r did look me in the eye. i promiseth thee. i've smuggl'd a smileth into thy bones and yond's how i intendeth to live f'rev'r.
Shout-out to @chickooster for thy Shakespearean touch.
the blue lily shed it's petals. into the ground and blue silence followed. melting blue flowing into the sky. and blue conversations. about lost time and blues. staring at the sleepy stars. and finally crawling into a blue jar. for you.