The weekend finally arrived!
What is the best way to spend Saturday, when you alone at home?
Make an at-home SPA day!
1. Prepare a bath. Fill your bathtub with warm water. Mix water with your favorite bath salts, bath bombs, essential oils (like eucalyptus or lavender) and don't forget about bath foam!🛁
2. Dim the lights and light candles🕯
3. Turn on some soothing music. Maybe Ed Sheeran or Elton John🎵
4. Pour yourself a glass of wine or made a cup of herbal tea🍷
5. If you have some favorite incenses, also light them up.
6. Prepare fluffy towel and bathrobe.
While in the bathtub:
✔️Use a body scrub to exfoliate skin. ✔️Put a skin mask while you are in the bathtub. Steam will help to open the pores and ingredients will work better👌🏻
✔️Apply a hair mask.
After bathing apply a moisturizing lotion.
And the main rule!! don’t take your phone with you. Better spend time with a good book or magazine.
Enjoy and relax!🧖🏻♀️
Saying yes changes EVERYTHING! Walking through the door, agreeing in the moment. Sometimes it is just what is needed to show you the next big YES❣️ I said yes to an invite to a virtual gym-I needed the help not so much physically but mentally!
That YES then turned into an invite to this lifestyle coaching opportunity. Very confused on what it even was I said yes just to do it for fun.
Looking back on where those yes’s led me I’m so thankful I said yes...because I most certainly wouldn’t be where I am today! •Say yes to working out •Say yes to the open door
•Say yes to the situations that stretch you and scare you and ask you to be a better you than you think you can be
•Say yes to the moments that will only come once
You never know where it can lead you 💕
Quer renovar as energias, interagir com pessoas na mesma vibe que a sua, comer, beber e apreciar diferentes artes?
Então dia 25 de novembro (domingo) às 15:30 você tem um encontro marcado com o Unicórnio na Praça do Mimi.
Esperamos todes preparadíssimes com seus copos reutilizáveis, livros para troca, poeminhas para nosso sarau, além de forro para assentarem na grama, boas companhias e muito mais!