Little parts update on the RX-7.
1. Sakebomb Garage IGN-1A ignition kit and new BUR9EQP plugs.
2. GReddy intake elbow(polished) to replace the previous oversized dual nozzle elbow(red)
3. DRAKES dual gauge pod speaker mount to park my AEM Wideband and Prosport Boost gauge front and center.
4. Replaced failed idler pulley bearing
5. Good ol' 15w40 oil change
I finally got to do my first real drifts in the SX after the RB swap. I feel like I've moved into a new stage with this car, for years it was just the always broken project car. Finally it's starting to come together. It feels like a tipping point for me.
Thanks @rosshaydenkelly for the awesome footage! Thanks @sjmurray86 for putting up with the time spent in the garage 😁 Thanks @wesrobb and @oliverrc_za for all the help getting the car sorted in the garage. Thanks @garyr57 for the advice and all the work in the previous years of the car. So stoked!
Link to the full vid: https://youtu.be/Y8ile6d_R34