1. David Johnson has gotten double digits in both games since Mike McCoy was fired
2. Tevin Coleman is the 13th ranked running back
3. John Brown is averaging 6.5 points over the past five weeks
4. Christian McCaffrey is averaging 25.7 over the past three weeks
5. Mitch Trubisky is the seventh ranked quarterback
6. Last week Joe Mixon carried the ball for a season-low 11 Times
7. Amari Cooper has had two of his top four scoring games in his two weeks with the Cowboys
8. Courtland Sutton’s most receptions in one game is 3
9. Golladay caught 6 passes last week, his most since week 3
10. DeAndre Hopkins hasn’t scored in single digits since week 3
11. Jack Doyle has caught three more passes than Eric Ebron in the two games he’s played
12. Last week was Fournette’s only complete game, and he scored 22.9 points
13. Travis Kelce is averaging 5.7 receptions per game
14. Austin Ekeler hasn’t scored double digits since week 5
15. Brandin Cooks is averaging 0.2 more points than Robert Woods
16. In his last game, Cook rushed for 89 yards on 10 carries
17. Michael Thomas is averaging 8 reception since the bye
18. Saquon Barkley is averaging 14.5 carries
19. Derek Carr is averaging 1.2 touchdowns
20. Zach Ertz is averaging 12.1 points, which would place him ninth among wide receivers
21. Ben Roethlisberger is the fifth ranked quarterback
22. Mike Evans averages 119 yards and 15.5 points when he gets at least 5 receptions
23. Derrick Henry doesn’t have more than 60 rushing yards in a game
24. Jordan Reed has one touchdown on the season, coming from week 1
#ChristianMcCaffrey#BrandinCooks#BenRoethlisberger#AmariCooper#TravisKelce#LeonardFournette#MitchTrubisky#DerekCarr#FantasySports#FantasyFootball#Baseball#FantasyBaseball#Basketball#FantasyBasketball #🏀 #🏈 #⚾️ #MLB#NBA#NFL#ESPN#SportsCenter#LikesForLikes#SpamForSpam#FollowForFollow#Follow4Follow#AllFantasySports
Listen into Benched with Bubba EP131 with guest Walter McMichael as they talk about Dynasty #fantasybaseball strategies, go over the Friends with Fantasy Benefits Dynasty Draft, #baltimoreorioles new front office & much more
Boston Red Sox right fielder Mookie Betts has been named 2018 American League MVP. This was a magical season for Betts, as he earned himself a batting title, an All-Star appearance, a Gold Glove award, a Silver Slugger award, and now has been crowned MVP. Not to mention he led his ball club to an AL East title, and a World Series Title over the Dodgers. Betts had 32 home runs and drove in 80 runs while playing standout defense for Boston. He led the league with 129 runs scored and put together a 30/30 season with his 30 stolen bases. Betts earned a base salary of $10,500,000 in 2018 with Boston.
Milwaukee Brewers left fielder Christian Yelich has been named 2018 National League MVP. Yelich had a strong finish to the season, where from September 1 – October 1, he was dominant. Yelich had a slash line of .370/.508/.804 along with 10 homers, 34 RBI, and 24 walks. Milwaukee went 20-7 during that span and rallied from a 3.5 game deficit to snag the division title from the Chicago Cubs. The 26-year-old earned a base salary of $7,000,000 in 2018.
So this guy Blake Snell ended up on my fantasy team (which I admittedly didn't pay all that much attention too 🤫😂) so I was following him during the season.
As the season went on and that starts kept piling up, I kept telling myself, "Hey ya know this guy's pretty good 🤔).
The only other person I could talk to about him was a buddy of mine who is an original Ray's fan. Nobody else cared about him 😂.
We kept getting more and more serious about him being a legit candidate for the Cy Young Award.
Well lo and behold if he didn't do it 🎉😄🎉😀🎉☺️🎉🙂🎉😊🎉😁🎉 Congratulations Blake Snell, this was an awesome season!