I wanted to grow those muscles! I knew I had to eat in a surplus to reach my goals so that’s what I did! I spent my first off season from competing eating between 2600-2800 calories and lifting heavy weights!
I knew I was going to put weight and body fat on and yes I was uncomfortable at times, mainly due to all my clothes being too tight, but I just kept that strong reason ‘why’ in my head and remembered that I needed to do this to reach my goals! And it certainly paid off!
During my off season I kept positive whilst putting body fat on. At the end of the day it’s body fat and that’s it! It doesn’t change who I am, it doesn’t make people like me or hate me anymore. I know my family and friends didn’t care if I was carrying more body fat because they love me for who I am and not how I look!
Comp Girls if you want to make those gains and grow you have you to get out of those calorie deficits, eat in a surplus for a short time so you can build a strong body! It’s not the end of the world! It’s just body fat! It doesn’t dictate who you are! Focus on the positives! Love yourself no matter what! Smile at yourself everyday in that mirror, remember your goals and surround yourself with loving supportive people ❤️
For me I found flicking that switch from aesthetics to performance and what I could do in the gym, how heavy I could lift, setting gym goals really helped with the transition!
I’m currently 3kg up on my stage weight, so not stage lean but I’m still lean! Calories and food have increased, hitting PB’s in the gym again, having 2 refeeds a week and feeling fan-bloody-tastic!
Giveaway Time! 💚
We are giving away a large jar of our organic ceremonial-grade matcha powder. You can use this ultra-nutritious powder to make a warming matcha tea, iced matcha latte, or get creative and add it to your ice creams, smoothies, cakes and dips.
To enter simply leave an emoji in the comment section below and tag a matcha-lover or three! The giveaway is open worldwide, and the winner will be announced on Friday. Good luck! 🌿
Tonight’s training, which was mainly fuelled by the frustration of getting stuck in my belt 🙃
-1 x 3 x 140kg
-3 x 5 x 132.5kg
-1 x 3 x 80kg -3 x 5 x 75kg
Today was filled up with heavy squats (at 6 reps for multiple sets) followed by 3 second pull snatches which have been better but my pull was a lot closer to me which meant I’m not “following” the bar and lastly overhead press at a 4 rep percentage which I want to work on especially my lock out 🔒
Thanks to @hpithers and @jacksharland_ for the motivational support 🎊👊 @alex_burbs
WIN WIN WIN
FREE TO ENTER GIVEAWAY now on our Facebook Group.
To enter, simply go to our Instagram Bio and click on the 'Link Tree' at the bottom. Follow the link to 'Christmas Competition 2018' and join us on our Facebook Group.
Dogs & Co - We're all about dogs.
Dont forget to TAG A FRIEND so they can join in too.
Our Facebook Group is THE place to discuss dog products, ask advice, take part in free competition and giveaways. As well as the chance to be one of our much coveted PRODUCT TESTERS!!😍. We hope to see you there.
keep an eye on how many people are on point on my team and the enemy. i was impressed by this team when it became OT. let me point out something, i died on purpose when the mercy resed me. i wanted to switch to Lucio, yes my ult for Zen was getting there but i gave it up for a reason. you NEED to know when to switch characters and when to not. forget about your ult charge at points and worry about the scenario your team is in
🐰 || twitter; dhelmisee
🐰 || gt; bunneiii
🐰 || follow & spam
My first ever giveaway! Since I’ve gained a few followers I wanted to give back to all my supporters that have always been there! I’m doing a month of giveaways (one a week) where you will a selection of goodies from this pile here, enough to create a spooky looks! Read below on how to enter;
1) Like this post and follow my account
2) Tag 2 friends in the comments
3) Share on your story (don’t forget to tag me) ⭐️Rules⭐️
• You can only enter once per giveaway, but you can enter multiple giveaways • You have to do all 3 to enter
• Ends 19/11/18
• I’ll contact the winner through DM/PM
GOOD LUCK 😘😘 #comp#giveaway#makeup#mua#studentmakeup#love#halloween#greasepaint#spooky#like#enter#facepaint#bodypaint#follow#learning#givingback
IT’S COMPETITION TIME!! I’ve teamed up with the gorgeous @ctilburymakeup to give one of my lucky followers the chance to win their very own Charlotte’s Beauty Universe Advent Calendar worth a HUGE £150!! Just in time for the Christmas season!
To enter you need to do the following:
1. Must be following me here on Instagram
2. Must be following @ctilburymakeup here on Instagram
3. Like this post & tag 2 friends in the comments (do this as many times as you like)
For extra entries:
1. Subscribe to my YouTube channel (search Lady Writes)
2. Share the competition on your Instagram Stories
Be quick, ends 19.11.18 - open U.K. only. ✨
3 things you should be doing every session 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻-
1.Having a planned out workout / routine: 📕
- creates focus as you know what to do ✅
- Helps ensure volume is being hit 💪🏻
- Means you can get prepared for the session beforehand, e.g have the right equipment packed like chalk for deadlifts🤓
2. Record the reps, sets, weights, time etc for the exercises:‼️
- Enables you to see your progression over time 🔥
- Means you can progressively overload your sessions, which is a key factor to building muscle as you need to increase the stress on the body, through increasing training variables like the reps you do for example 💪🏻 -
3. Be conscious of the exercise you are actually doing, don't just complete the set, focus on the set and making the movement efficient:💃🏻
- You know that heavy set of leg press you've got to do? Don't just rush it and 'get the reps done', yeah actually get all the reps done, but take your time to make it effective. Being conscious of the movements can aid it making progression and it means you can really pin point any weak areas to improve on. Think whilst doing 💪🏻💃🏻
Be strong 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
GIVEAWAY TIME; @lottiesbakehouse now have a monthly subscription box (£15 and free p&p), it's a fab idea and I've enjoyed the last two months myself...well, Bethany and me 😉
OCTOBER: Apple, Sultana & Cinnamon Slice x2, Cornflake Tart x2, Raspberry & Almond Bakewell x2, Fiery Gingers, Triple Treats, Awesome Almond Biscotti, Ginger Zinger Biscotti.
NOVEMBER: G&T Lemony Slice x2, Millionaires Shortbread x2, Treacle Tart x2, Triple Choc Crunch x2, Cinnamon Roll x1, Awesome Almond Biscotti, Dynamite Double Choc Biscotti.
NOW, how about getting your hands on a Lottie’s Bake Box for THREE MONTHS for FREE, yes that’s right, Marianne has kindly agreed to let one of you win a three month free subscription to Lottie’s Bake Boxes. To be in with a chance to win you have to be on Instagram, be over 18 and live in the UK. *like the post *follow little old me if you’re not already (mwah) *follow @lottiesbakehouse (nearly there) …and tag a friend. In fact tag them all! Each time you do so will count as a separate entry so what have you got to lose.
GIVEAWAY ends Friday 23rd Nov at midday. GMT
cr ; @aeslimeicarchive |
let’s try this again lol
• since everyone’s doing this lol, and also i think it’s rlly cool, i’m going to hold a compile off!
• there will be two teams:
- team pizza 🍕( 2/5 ) team leader chosen!
- team burger 🍔 ( 1/5 ) team leader has been chosen :D
each team will have around 5 people ( including the team leader ) depending on how many will join.
• each team will compete against each other in different rounds.
• there will be a team leader. they have the responsibility to nominate people to create comps and kick inactive people out.
• this is just for fun!
if you would like to join, please comment below!
good example : “ may i join team pizza? i would like to be a team leader/normal member. i’ll stay active! “
bad example : “ can i be team pizza plz “ • idk if anyone will join but oh whale 🐳 this post will be archived when the teams are full.
tags ; #compileoff#compilation#compilers#compilersoff#compileroff#comp#slimecomp#slime