Looking forward to getting back in the studio with @tylerclappermusic this week, this is an old photo of us the night we made his new single Every Heartbreak! Stoked for all of the things we’ve got coming. 🙌🏻
JUPITER (Event Art - Sticker)
The original event ideia is from @karamelliis so please, don't forget to show some support and love over to her art page. Also, can you find the planet's symbol?
Here are some facts on this planet (source from NASA "Solar System Exploration"):
• It's the fifth planet in line and it is the biggest in our system;
• A day on Jupiter would last 10 hours and a full year takes about 12 Earth days;
• It's considered a gas giant (gas type) which means that its surfaces is not the same as our own. It is unknown if the core is solid or not;
• Most of its atmosphere is made up of hydrogen and helium;
• Jupiter has 79 known moons, but the four main and biggest ones are called Io, Europa, Ganymede and Callisto (Galilean moons);
• It does possess a ring system, however it is very faint;
• Life cannot be supported in the main planet, but some of this planet's natural satellites have oceans beneath their crusts, which means that those moons could show evidence of life;
• The red spot that is visible on the planet's photographic proofs is actually a gigantic storm and it has raged for over a century;
• It got its name after the king of the Roman gods since it was the largest of them all, whose moons were named after this God's lovers (KEYWORDS: Luck and good fortune).