I'm proud to say that my car isn't sponsored by my parents or anyone else. Shout out to @maruchan_inc and many other instant noodle companies out there that helped me save up through out my build 😂
4th brake light install from eBay. I would not recommend purchasing the one I got but rather get iJDMtoy with an actual socket and correct tools.
But if you decide to go with eBay option here's what I did:
1. Easy enough to take off. Two pop clips hold the diffuser to diffuser bracket. Two pop clips on each side of the light and two 10mm bolts on top of the light. Included hole saw drills 21mm but my set has a grommet that measures 27mm. So dremmeling is required. Out to 25mm/1inch is sufficient.
2. This set has wires directly soldered to the bulb meaning if the bulb ever goes out I have to swap wiring too. Red wire is brake, blue is ground, and green is running tail.
3. Press the grommet in it's a tight fit but will seal nicely.
4. Quick test before install.
5. I spliced into driver tail light harness rather than the vehicle harness as those wires are tiny and prone to breakage. Wire colors are all jumbled up here but you can dm me if you need help.
6. If you are soloing the install this is an easy way to test. Just slide up the seat to hold it in place.
Official results are up for the @socal86cup. 🏁 I'm so happy to take home the win for the 2018 season, the win for the final round at chuckwalla setting another street class record. I was the only competitor this year to have a perfect undefeated season and breaking 3 track records this year! 🏆 It was a pleasure racing with some of the competitors from my last season in 2015 as well as new drivers in the track community. I'm so thankful for everyone who supported me through this season. 💯
⚠️ I'll be retiring the FRS and moving forward to the new Supra next year! Please give my page a follow as I will be posting my new build when the time comes: @supramk5
Race Shop: @indotech_motorsports
Carbon Fiber: @seiboncarbon