Great to be back at Legion Club, Swanage last night for an excellent @absolutemusicuk showcase featuring @ethereal_music_therapy @russell_starmore_music Rattlesnake and others. Back each 3rd Thursday of the month! #swanage#livemusic
Say hello to Arron’s “triple P Pasta” 🍝
This unbelievably good pasta dish is used with just 5 ingredients (and your basic store cupboard salt, pepper and olive oil) 😋
So what do you need? - 35g dried porcini mushrooms,
- 300g minced pork shoulder,
- 1 large red onion finely diced,
- 300g of pasta of your choice,
- 60g Parmesan cheese 🧀
How do you make it you ask? Well....
- in a small jug cover the dried mushrooms with 400ml of boiling kettle water. Placed the minced pork in a large frying pan with one tablespoon of olive oil, then break up and fry over a medium high heat, stirring regularly. Meanwhile finely dice the onion and drain the mushrooms (keeping all of the water)
- stir in the onion and mushrooms and fry for a further 8-10 minutes. Add the porcini water (makes an unbelievable stock) and simmer for a further ten minutes. At this time you want to cook your pasta to the packet instructions, draining 2 minutes early and reserving a good mug full of cooking water.
- toss the drained pasta into the pork pan, add 3/4 of the Parmesan cheese, season with salt and pepper and toss over a low heat for two minutes to emulsify the sauce. Dish up, grate over the remaining Parmesan, drizzle with a little olive oil and enjoyyyyyy 😋
Who doesn’t love a quick sexy pasta at the end of a long week? Tell me whatcha think guys #crowtherskitchen
You would never think that this was a wedding in the UK! This incredible backdrop, almost 30 degree heat, wow summer has been an amazing one!
Hannah and Pete’s wedding did not disappoint and this has become one of my favourite Dorset wedding venues for sure 😍
Would you love to get married by the sea? I’d love to now which venues your looking at 😍